Collaborative screen capture video based learning in information systems science
Published inJyväskylä studies in computing
PublisherUniversity of Jyväskylä
- Article I: Aggarwal, A. and Makkonen, P. 2009. Critical success factors for successful globalised e-learning. International Journal of Innovation and Learning (IJIL) 6 (1), 92-100. DOI: 10.1504/IJIL.2009.021687
- Article II: Makkonen, P. 2007. Student-created screen capture videos as a part of information systems science course: Learning in the spirit of YouTube. In Hoxmeier, J. and Hayne, S. (Eds.) Proceedings of the 13th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), Reaching New Heights, [CD-ROM], Keystone, Colorado, August 9-12, 2007. Full text
- Article III: Makkonen, P. 2009. Is a seminar based on student-created screen capture videos a meaningful way of learning? Journal of Education, Informatics, and Cybernetics 1 (1), 34-37. Full text
- Article IV: Makkonen, P. 2008. Student-created screen capture videos as a part of information systems science: Collaborative learning in the spirit of YouTube. In Proceedings of the 43th Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, Vol. 2 (pp. 1327-1332). Red Hook, NY: Curran Associates, Inc.
- Article V: Makkonen, P. 2009. Student-created screen capture videos as a technology for collaborative learning. In Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Education and Information System, Technologies and Applications (EISTA), [CD-ROM], Orlando, Florida, August 10-13, 2009.
- Article VI: Makkonen, P. 2010. Videowiki as a tool in an information systems science course. In Proceedings of the 45th Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, [CD-ROM], San Diego, California, November 20-23, 2010.
- Article VII: Makkonen, P. 2012. Opportunities of Videowiki in Information Systems Education. In Amiel, T and Wilson, B. (Eds.) Proceedings of the ED-MEDIAWorld Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (pp. 401-409). USA: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE). Please see
- Article VIII: Makkonen, P., Siakas, K., Pirhonen, A., Vaidya, S. and Siakas E. 2013. Videowikis for improved (Constructivist) Learning: A Case Study Regarding Basics of Information Systems Science. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science, 3(1), 1-9. Please see
learning learning of concept constructivist learning problem-based learning e-learning critical success factors of e-learning screen-capture videos e-learning platform wiki systeemityö opetus oppiminen opetusteknologia tietokoneavusteinen oppiminen tietokoneavusteinen opetus verkko-oppiminen verkko-opetus sulautuva opetus ongelmalähtöinen oppiminen yhteisöllinen oppiminen verkkovideot oppimisalustat wikit
MetadataShow full item record
- Väitöskirjat 
Showing items with similar title or keywords.
Hilgarth, Bernd (University of Jyväskylä, 2011)
Myllymäki, Mikko (Jyväskylän yliopisto, 2018)The basis for this dissertation has been the need to create a new education model to be used in master studies in mathematical information technology at Kokkola University Consortium Chydenius. This education model has ...
Hiltunen, Leena (University of Jyväskylä, 2010)
Juutinen, Sanna (University of Jyväskylä, 2011)
In search for the conceptual origin of university students' community in a confluence of on- and offline learning environments ethnographies in technology-rich, multi-sited fields of study Pöysä, Johanna (University of Jyväskylä, 2007)Contemporary society requires its citizens to develop capacities to resituate their activities in collective unities and to successfully communicate their actions within these multiple local and global communities. Also ...