On solving computationally expensive multiobjective optimization problems with interactive methods
Published inJyväskylä studies in computing
PublisherUniversity of Jyväskylä
- Article I: Timo Laukkanen · Tor-Martin Tveit · Vesa Ojalehto · Kaisa Miettinen · Carl-Johan Fogelholm. An Interactive Multi-objective Approach to Heat Exchanger Network Synthesis. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 34(6), 2010. DOI: 10.1016/j.compchemeng.2010.01.002
- Article II: Vesa Ojalehto · Kaisa Miettinen · Timo Laukkanen. Implementation Aspects of Interactive Multiobjective Optimization for Modeling Environments: The Case of GAMS-NIMBUS. Computational Optimization and Applications, 58(3), 2014. DOI: 10.1007/s10589-014-9639-y
- Article III: Markus Hartikainen · Vesa Ojalehto · Kristian Sahlstedt. Applying Approximation Method PAINT and Interactive Method NIMBUS to Multiobjective Optimization of Operating a Wastewater Treatment Plant, 47 (3), 2015. Engineering Optimization, to appear, DOI:10.1080/0305215X.2014.892593.
- Article IV: Karthik Sindhya · Vesa Ojalehto · Jouni Savolainen · Kaisa Miettinen · Hannu Niemistö. Coupling Dynamic Simulation and Interactive Multiobjective Optimization for Complex Problems: An APROS-NIMBUS Case Study. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(5), 2014. DOI: 10.1016/j.eswa.2013.10.002
- Reports of the Department of Mathematical Information Technology
- Article V: Vesa Ojalehto · Dmitry Podkopaev · Kaisa Miettinen. Agent-based Interactive Approach for Computationally Demanding Multiobjective Optimization Problems. Reports of the Department of Mathematical Information Technology, Series B, Scientific Computing, No. B 6/2014, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, 2014.
MetadataShow full item record
- Väitöskirjat 
Showing items with similar title or keywords.
Haanpää, Tomi (University of Jyväskylä, 2012)
Chugh, Tinkle (University of Jyväskylä, 2017)Multiobjective optimization problems (MOPs) with a large number of conﬂicting objectives are often encountered in industry. Moreover, these problem typically involve expensive evaluations (e.g. time consuming simulations ...
Tabatabaei, Seyed Mohammad Mehdi (University of Jyväskylä, 2016)In this thesis, we consider solving computationally expensive multiobjective optimization problems that take into account the preferences of a decision maker (DM). The aim is to support the DM in identifying the most ...
A Visualization Technique for Accessing Solution Pool in Interactive Methods of Multiobjective Optimization Filatovas, Ernestas; Podkopaev, Dmitry; Kurasova, Olga (Universitatea Agora, 2015)Interactive methods of multiobjective optimization repetitively derive Pareto optimal solutions based on decision maker's preference information and present the obtained solutions for his/her consideration. Some interactive ...
A survey on handling computationally expensive multiobjective optimization problems with evolutionary algorithms Chugh, Tinkle; Sindhya, Karthik; Hakanen, Jussi; Miettinen, Kaisa (Springer, 2019)Evolutionary algorithms are widely used for solving multiobjective optimization problems but are often criticized because of a large number of function evaluations needed. Approximations, especially function approximations, ...