JYX > Opinnäytteet > Väitöskirjat > View Item
Econometric studies of public support to entrepreneurship
Published inJyväskylä studies in business and economics
PublisherUniversity of Jyväskylä
ISSN Search the Publication Forum1457-1986
- Article I: Tokila, A., Haapanen, M. and Ritsilä, J. 2008. Evaluation of investment subsidies: When is deadweight effect zero? International Review of Applied Economics 22 (5), 585-600. Full text
- Article II: Tokila, A. and Haapanen, M. 2009. Evaluating project deadweight measures: evidence from Finnish business subsidies. Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 27 (1), 124-140 . Full text
- Article III: Tokila, A. and Haapanen, M. 2012. Evaluation of deadweight spending in regional enterprise financing. Regional Studies. 46 (2), 185-201 . Full text
- Article IV: Tokila, A. Start-up grants and duration of self-employment. (in referee process).
- Article V: Tokila, A. and Tervo, H. 2011. Regional differences in returns to edu- cation for entrepreneurs vs. wage earners. The Annals of Regional Science. 47,(3), 689-710. DOI: 10.1007/s00168-010-0374-8
MetadataShow full item record
- Väitöskirjat 
Showing items with similar title or keywords.
Economic studies on higher education and productivity Karhunen, Hannu (University of Jyväskylä, 2015)
Exploring the Relationship Between Trust and Business Start-Ups in 52 Countries Over 16 Years Mangeloja, Esa; Ovaska, Tomi; Takashima, Ryo (College of Business, Feng Chia University, 2021)A well-functioning social network involves attributes such as honesty, benevolence, fairness and confidence. When this network – trust - has formed, participants can count on reliable and consistent economic transactions. ...
SME`s growth and open innovation : tackling SME`s family business growth challenges with open innovation Adebayo, Funmilayo (2014)The present economic downturn in Europe has shifted the attention of many scholars to study alternative innovation strategy which may boost innovation for SMEs and lead to growth. Many of these SMEs are family businesses ...
Immigrant entrepreneur firm start-up behavior and reasoning : a reflective study of causation, effectuation and bricolage Mammadov, Kanan (2013)Entrepreneurship research studies how and why firms come into being, survive and grow (Davidsson, 2004; Gartner, 1985; Schumpeter, 1934). Early literature has proposed a linear model of entrepreneurship which is ...