Music mood annotation using semantic computing and machine learning
PublisherUniversity of Jyväskylä
- Article I: Pasi Saari, Tuomas Eerola & Olivier Lartillot. Generalizability and Simplicity as Criteria in Feature Selection: Application to Mood Classification in Music. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 19 (6), 1802-1812, 2011. DOI:10.1109/TASL.2010.2101596
- Article II: Pasi Saari & Tuomas Eerola. Semantic Computing of Moods based on Tags in Social Media of Music. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 26 (10), 2548-2560, 2014. DOI: 10.1109/TKDE.2013.128
- Article III: Pasi Saari, Mathieu Barthet, Gyorgy Fazekas, Tuomas Eerola & Mark Sandler. Semantic Models of Mood Expressed by Music: Comparison Between Crowd-sourced and Curated Editorial Annotations. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo Workshops (ICMEW), 2013. Further publication details on publisher web site DOI: 10.1109/ICMEW.2013.6618436
- Article IV: Pasi Saari, Tuomas Eerola, Gyorgy Fazekas & Mark Sandler. Using Semantic Layer Projection for Enhancing Music Mood Prediction with Audio Features. In Proceedings of the Sound and Music Computing Conference 2013 (SMC 2013), 722-728, 2013. Full text
- Article V: Pasi Saari, Tuomas Eerola, Gyorgy Fazekas, Mathieu Barthet, Olivier Lartillot & Mark Sandler. The Role of Audio and Tags in Music Mood Prediction: A Study Using Semantic Layer Projection. In Proceedings of the 14th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR), 201-206, 2013. Full text
- Article VI: Pasi Saari, Tuomas Eerola, Gyorgy Fazekas, Mathieu Barthet, Olivier Lartillot & Mark Sandler. The Role of Audio and Tags in Music Mood Prediction: A Study Using Semantic Layer Projection. In Proceedings of the 14th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR), 201-206, 2013. Full text
digitaalinen musiikki music mood annotation music emotion recognition social tags editorial tags circumplex model feature selection genre-adaptive semantic computing audio feature extraction musiikki tunteet annotointi laskentamenetelmät koneoppiminen mallintaminen tägit verkkoyhteisöt sosiaalinen media
MetadataShow full item record
- Väitöskirjat 
Showing items with similar title or keywords.
Extracting locations from sport and exercise-related social media messages using a neural network-based bilingual toponym recognition model Liu, Pengyuan; Koivisto, Sonja; Hiippala, Tuomo; van der Lijn, Charlotte; Väisänen, Tuomas; Nurmi, Marisofia; Toivonen, Tuuli; Vehkakoski, Kirsi; Pyykönen, Janne; Virmasalo, Ilkka; Simula, Mikko; Hasanen, Elina; Salmikangas, Anna-Katriina; Muukkonen, Petteri (National Center for Geographic Information and Analysis, 2022)Sport and exercise contribute to health and well-being in cities. While previous research has mainly focused on activities at specific locations such as sport facilities, "informal sport" that occur at arbitrary locations ...
Editorial for the special issue "Frontiers in spectral imaging and 3D technologies for geospatial solutions" Honkavaara, Eija; Karantzalos, Konstantinos; Liang, Xinlian; Nocerino, Erica; Pölönen, Ilkka; Rönnholm, Petri (MDPI, 2019)This Special Issue hosts papers on the integrated use of spectral imaging and 3D technologies in remote sensing, including novel sensors, evolving machine learning technologies for data analysis, and the utilization of ...
Kiyoki, Yasushi; Thalheim, Bernhard; Duží, Marie; Jaakkola, Hannu; Chawakitchareon, Petchporn; Heimbürger, Anneli (IOS Press, 2020)Humankind faces a most crucial mission; we must endeavour, on a global scale, to restore and improve our natural and social environments. This is a big challenge for global information systems development and for their ...
Rumiantcev, Mikhail (FRUCT Oy, 2021)Nowadays machines have become extremely smart, there are a lot of existing services that seemed to be unexpectable and futuristic decades or even a few years ago. However, artificial intelligence is still far from human ...
Saari, Pasi (2009)