Big high-dimensional data analysis with diffusion maps
PublisherUniversity of Jyväskylä
- Article I: Guy Wolf, Aviv Rotbart, Gil David, and Amir Averbuch. Coarse-grained localized diffusion. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 33(3):388– 400, 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.acha.2012.02.004
- Article II: Moshe Salhov, Guy Wolf, Amir Averbuch. Patch-to-Tensor Embedding. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 33(2):182–203, 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.acha.2011.11.003
- Article III: Guy Wolf and Amir Averbuch. Linear-Projection Diffusion on Smooth Euclidean Submanifolds. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 34(1):1–14, 2013. DOI: 10.1016/j.acha.2012.03.003
- Article IV: Moshe Salhov, Amit Bermanis, Guy Wolf, Amir Averbuch. Approximate Patch-to-Tensor Embedding via Dictionary Construction. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2013.
- Article V: Yaniv Shmuelli, Guy Wolf, Amir Averbuch. Updating kernel methods in spectral decomposition by affinityperturbations. Linear Algebra and its Applications, 437(6):1356–1365, 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.laa.2012.04.035
MetadataShow full item record
- Väitöskirjat 
Showing items with similar title or keywords.
Rotbart, Aviv (University of Jyväskylä, 2015)Algorithms for modern Big Data analysis deal with both massive amount of sam- ples and a large number of features (high-dimension). One way to cope with these challenges is to assume and discover the existence of ...
Sipola, Tuomo (University of Jyväskylä, 2013)
Sipola, Tuomo; Juvonen, Antti; Lehtonen, Joel (CRL Publishing, 2012)Dynamic web services are vulnerable to multitude of intrusions that could be previously unknown. Server logs contain vast amounts of information about network traffic, and finding attacks from these logs improves the ...
Adaptive framework for network traffic classification using dimensionality reduction and clustering Juvonen, Antti; Sipola, Tuomo (IEEE, 2012)Information security has become a very important topic especially during the last years. Web services are becoming more complex and dynamic. This offers new possibilities for attackers to exploit vulnerabilities by inputting ...
Paavolainen, Lassi (University of Jyväskylä, 2013)