JYX > Opinnäytteet > Väitöskirjat > View Item
User psychology of emotional user experience
Published inJyväskylä studies in computing
PublisherUniversity of Jyväskylä
ISSN Search the Publication Forum1456-5390
- Article I: Saariluoma, P., & Jokinen, J. P. P. (2014). Emotional dimensions of user experience: a user psychological analysis. International Journal of Human–Computer Interaction, 30 (4), 303–320. Full text
- Article II: Saariluoma, P., & Jokinen, J. P. P. (2015). Appraisal and mental contents in human-technology interaction. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, 11 (2), 1-32. DOI: 10.4018/ijthi.2015040101.
- Article III: Jokinen, J. P.P., Silvennoinen, J., Perälä, P., & Saariluoma, P. The effect of brand experience and interaction events on contents of visual experience in web page appraisal. (unpublished manuscript) .
- Article IV: Jokinen, J. P. P. (2015). Emotional user experience: Traits, events, and states. International Journal of Human Computer Studies, 76, 67–77. DOI: 10.1080/10.1016/j.ijhcs.2014.12.006 .
- Article V: Jokinen J. P. P., Silvennoinen, J., Perälä, P., & Saariluoma, P. (2015). Quick affective judgments: Validation of a method for primed product compar-isons. In Proceedings of the 2015 conference on Human factors in computing systems - CHI ’15 (pp. 2221–2230). New York: ACM. DOI: 10.1080/10.1145/2702123.2702422 .
MetadataShow full item record
- Väitöskirjat 
Showing items with similar title or keywords.
From cute to content : user experience from a cognitive semiotic perspective Rousi, Rebekah (University of Jyväskylä, 2013)
The Interplay of IT Users’ Coping Strategies : Uncovering Momentary Emotional Load, Routes, and Sequences Salo, Markus; Makkonen, Markus; Hekkala, Riitta (Society for Management Information Systems, 2020)Despite the positive aspects of information technology (IT) use, it is common for users to experience negative IT incidents. Examples of negative IT incidents include getting lost in an unfamiliar country due to a dysfunctional ...
Affective Mimetics, Emotional Information Space, and Metaverse Silvennoinen, Johanna Maria; Saariluoma, Pertti (University of Tehran, 2021)Current technology design pursues applying human-like features to AI technologies. These attempts have faced many challenges due to the essential complexities of the human mind. Cognitive mimetics is a design approach to ...
Emotions and Technoethics Saariluoma, Pertti; Rousi, Rebekah (Springer International Publishing, 2020)The relationship between emotions and ethics has been debated for centuries. The act of understanding emotions through the framework of ethics involves accepting that emotions are to some extent culturally dependent. By ...
The Appraisal Theory of Emotion in Human–Computer Interaction Jokinen, Jussi P. P.; Silvennoinen, Johanna (Springer International Publishing, 2020)This chapter reviews the appraisal theory of emotion and how it has been employed in human–computer interaction (HCI) research. This theory views emotion as a process that evaluates the subjective significance of an event. ...