On enriching requirements engineering work using icons
Published inJyväskylä studies in computing
PublisherUniversity of Jyväskylä
- Article I: Khanom, S., Heimbürger, A. & Kärkkäinen, T. 2012. Icon-based Language in Requirements Development. In Y. Kiyoki, T. Tokuda & N. Yoshida (Eds.) 22nd European Japanese Conference on Information Modeling and Knowledge Bases. Prague, Czech Republic, June 4-9, 20.
- Article II: Khanom, S. 2013. Icon-based Language in the Context of Requirements Engineering. In R. B. Svensson, D. M. Berry, M. Daneva, et al. (Eds.) 19th International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ). Essen, Germany, April 8-11, 215.
- Article III: . Khanom, S., Heimbürger, A. & Kärkkäinen, T. 2014. Icon Representations in Supporting Requirements Elicitation Process. In T. Tokuda, Y. Kiyoki, H. Jaakkola & N. Yoshida (Eds.) Information Modeling and Knowledge Bases XXV. IOS Press, Amsterdam, 133-145. Please see.
- Article IV: . Heimbürger, A., Duzi, M., Kiyoki, Y., Sasaki, S. & Khanom, S. 2014. Cross-Cultural Communication with Icons and Images. In T. Tokuda, Y. Kiyoki, H. Jaakkola & N. Yoshida (Eds.) Information Modeling and Knowledge Bases XXV. ISO Press, Amsterdam, 306-322. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-361-2-306
- Article V: Khanom, S., Heimbürger, A. & Kärkkäinen, T. 2013. Icon-based Language: Auxiliary Communication for Requirements Engineering. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 5, 1076-1082. Full text
- Article VI: Khanom, S., Heimbürger, A. & Kärkkäinen, T. 2013. Icons: Visual Representation to Enrich Requirements Engineering Work. Journal of Software Engineering and Applications 6 (11), 610-622. Full text
- Article VII: . Khanom, S., Heimbürger, A. & Kärkkäinen, T. 2014. Icons Recognition and Usability for Requirements Engineering. In B. Thalheim, H. Jaakkola, Y. Kiyoki (eds.) Information Modeling and Knowledge Bases XXVI. IOS Press, Amsterdam, 192-204. DOI: 10.3233/978-1-61499-472-5-192
- Article VIII: . Khanom, S., Heimbürger, A. & Kärkkäinen, T. 2015. Can Icons Enhance Requirements Engineering Work? Journal of Visual Languages & Computing 28 (June)147-162. DOI: 10.1016/j.jvlc.2014.12.011
MetadataShow full item record
- Väitöskirjat 
Showing items with similar title or keywords.
Khanom, Sukanya; Heimbürger, Anneli; Kärkkäinen, Tommi (Scientific Research Publishing, 2013)Adapting icons in requirements engineering can support the multifaceted needs of stakeholders. Conventional ap- proaches to RE are mainly highlighted in diagrams. This paper introduces icon-based information as a way to ...
Stakeholder Strategy and Design Alignment Framework for Design Science Research : A Study in the Context of VR-Aided Marketing and Sales Holopainen, Jani; Mattila, Osmo; Pöyry, Essi; Parvinen, Petri; Tuunanen, Tuure (University of Hawai'i at Manoa, 2020)This study introduces a framework to align various perceptions and objectives that different stakeholders have at the beginning of a Design Science Research (DSR) process and consolidate them into stakeholders’ strategies ...
Tuunanen, Tuure; Vartiainen, Tero; Kainulainen, Sanna; Ebrahim, Mehdi (Association for Information Systems, 2023)The practice of information systems development (ISD) has changed during the past two decades from very structured approaches to agile ISD methods. However, many methods available for managing requirements-related risks ...
Constructing intercultural competence in Italian social service and healthcare organizations : pedagogical design, effectiveness research, and alternative visions for promoting ethnorelativism Castiglioni, Ida (University of Jyväskylä, 2013)
Silvennoinen, Johanna (Springer International Publishing, 2021)Visual Aesthetics has gathered interest among scholars in HCI research. The growing interest stems from examinations of the aesthetic-usability effect (“what is beautiful is usable”), and possibly vice versa. Thus, numerous ...