Globally distributed knowledge sharing in social software environments : barriers and interventions
Published inJyväskylä studies in computing
PublisherUniversity of Jyväskylä
- Article I: Pirkkalainen, H., & Pawlowski, J. (2014). Global Social Knowledge Management – Understanding Barriers For Global Workers Utilizing Social Software. Computers in Human Behavior, 30, 637-647 DOI: 10.1016/j.chb.2013.07.041
- Article II: Pirkkalainen, H., & Pawlowski, J. (2013). Global Social Knowledge Management: From Barriers To The Selection Of Social Tools, Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management, 11 (1), 3-17. Full text
- <Article III: Pirkkalainen, H., & Pawlowski, J. (2012). The Knowledge Intervention Integration Process: A Process-Oriented View to Enable Global Social Knowledge Management, International Journal of Knowledge Society Research, 3 (3), 45-57. DOI: 10.4018/jksr.2012070104
- Article IV: Pirkkalainen, H., Jokinen, J.J., & Pawlowski, J. (2014). Understanding Social OER Environments – a Quantitative Study on Factors Influencing the Motivation to Share and Collaborate, IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, 7(4), 388 - 400. DOI: 10.1109/TLT.2014.2323970
- Article V: Pirkkalainen, H., Jokinen, J., Pawlowski, J., & Richter, T. (2014). Overcoming Cultural Distance in Social OER Environments. In S. Zvacek, M. Restivo, J. Uhomoibhi, & M. Helfert (Eds.), CSEDU 2014: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computer Supported Education: Vol. 1 (15-24). Portugal: SCITEPRESS – Science and Technology Publications.
- Article VI: Pirkkalainen, H., & Pawlowski, J. (2014). Collaborating on ideas: Tackling Barriers to Open Education. In World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications: 1/2014 (1844-1850). Chesapeake: Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education.
MetadataShow full item record
- Väitöskirjat 
Showing items with similar title or keywords.
Explaining barriers to the usage of learning object repositories : comparison between Europe and Latin America Liao, Laidis Loriel (2020)Learning Object Repositories have a great potential to enhance knowledge sharing in the teaching community. However, the usage of Learning Object Repositories has not met the expectations that the supporting institutions ...
Pirkkalainen, Henri; Pawlowski, Jan (Academic Publishing Ltd, 2013)Web 2.0 and Social Software revolutionize the knowledge exchange within and between organizations. This is one of the claims consultants and software vendors in the field have made. But have the promises been kept and ...
Jin, Xueyu (University of Jyväskylä, 2016)Social media has become ubiquitous in just a few years. Their success depends on users’ willingness to continue investing their time and attention in this media and share their knowledge with each other in the absence of ...
Stoffregen, Julia Dorothée (University of Jyväskylä, 2017)The use of Open Educational Resources (OERs) is promising as a complementary resource to traditional e-learning courses. Digital learning resources can be accessed on demand and can be developed by a wide range of ...
Semenov, Alexander (University of Jyväskylä, 2013)